Check the quantity, carried by the vehicle/transporter at the time of accepting the ACP sheets to tally with order/prerequisite.
Check the quantity with the documents, which come along with the consignment. The principle documents are transporter's lorry receipt, and TIMEAXBOND's invoice challan copies.
Prior to signing the lorry receipt copy, check the sheets appropriately. Sign the lorry receipt with appropriate remarks, if any sheet/sheets are found completely/partially damaged or in Short Quantity
On the off chance that any sheet is received in the given condition, at that point promptly let it be known to the concerned authorities (zonal sales coordinator/ sales executives) of the organization.
-Check and confirm all the documents received from the transporter.
- Place the ACP Sheets on a flat and smooth surface as a rough surface may cause a dent on them.
- Avoid pulling, pushing or dragging the sheets out from the vehicle.
- Handle the sheets in small units from both ends.
- Wear hand gloves & safety shoes while handling the material.
Segregate and classify the materials as per the codes mentioned on the back of the sheets. On the reverse side of the ACP Sheet, find the item code number as mentioned below:
(Picture to be taken of the back view of the ACP sheets).
The racks with the ACP Sheets must be rightly labelled, directing the content of each rack.
The stack of sheets must be cushioned on one of the sides with ply or hard boards/ wooden cushions so that the sheets stay intact during its transport. This ensures that there is no damage caused to the sheets.
Kindly preserve the invoice of the company and the remaining documents received from the transporter. In case of any future correspondence relating to any transfer related issue, these documents will be beneficial to both parties.
- ACP Sheets must be kept in a cool and dry place above the ground and must be protected from the sun. This is because, when the ACP Sheets are exposed to the sun for a long time, they tend to transfer their glue from the protective film to the surface of the ACP Sheet.
- ACP Sheets must always be worked upon a levelled table as if it is worked upon the ground, the sheet may end up with scratches and dents.
- ACP Sheets must not be cut by shearing.
Monday to Saturday | 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
“Building your own home is about desire, fantasy. But it’s achievable anyone can do it.”